Awards & Acknowledgement
- The President of India honoured Rajendra Singh Pawar with the prestigious civilian honour of the nation, the Padma Bhushan, in 2011
- Rajendra Singh Pawar, Chairman & Founder, NIIT has been honoured with ‘Lifetime Achievement Award 2022’ by apex industry body FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry)
- Rajendra S Pawar was felicitated with the 'Lifetime Achievement Award' at Dataquest ICT Awards in August 2020
- NIIT earned 72 Brandon Hall Awards including 51 awards for Excellence in Human Capital Management and 19 Excellence in Technology awards jointly with customers in 2021
- Dataquest has conferred upon NIIT the 'Top Training Company' 2014, award successively for the past 20 years, since the inception of this category
- NIIT has been awarded as ‘India’s Most Trusted Training Brand’ for the 5th consecutive year (2018)
- NIIT won the 'Best Skill Learning Company' award at the 11th Annual Indian Education Awards 2021
- NIIT has been featured as the ‘Most Respected Education Company’ 2016 by Business World
- NIIT has been ranked the "4th Best Company to Work For" in India by Great Place to Work Institute (2014)
- NIIT Digital won “Best E-Learning Platform Award 2022” by Assocham
- NIIT ranked as Top 20 Learning Services company by Training Industry, Inc. for the 15th consecutive year
- NIIT ranked among the Top 20 Custom Content Development Companies list for the twelfth consecutive year by Training Industry, Inc.
- NIIT has been featured as the only company in Educational Services Industry, in the Fortune India 500 list 2020
- NIIT receives "Friendship Award" from Government of Chongqing, People's Republic of China for contributions to economic and social development in July 2012.
- NIIT Vietnam was awarded the ICT Gold Medal - 2012, by Ho Chi Minh City Computer Association (HCA) for the 7th consecutive year.
Other Recent awards
- NIIT Limited has been recognized with awards in two categories, the 'CFO of the Year Award in Education & Training' and 'Digital Transformation Strategists' at the CFO Vision and Innovation Summit & Awards 2022
Enterprise Business India
- NIIT Enterprise Business India has won awards for their verticals at the 2nd Digital Transformation Summit & Awards 2022
- Best Digital Learning Partner for BFSI - NIIT IFBI
- Digital Transformation Learning Solution Provider of the Year - NIIT StackRoute
- Digital Transformative Learning Solution Provider for Frontline Sales and Service Teams -NIIT SSE
- NIIT’s StackRoute won 6 Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards, 2022 for its premier ‘Transformative Programs’, jointly with our client partners Dell Technologies, Philips, Happiest Minds, Persistent Systems and Zensar)
- NIIT IFBI won the 'Training & Education Excellence Award' at the Quantic India 3rd Annual BFSI Excellence Awards 2021
Skills and Careers Business
- NIIT Digital was recognized as the 'Transformational platform for professional learning in new-age technologies' by India's leading IT magazine, Dataquest. NIIT won this award under the education category at the 29th edition of the Digital Leadership Conclave 2022 held by the publication.
- NIIT Limited won the ASSOCHAM Award for Building Sales and Service Capability Enabling Business at EduMeet 2021, the flagship event which honours excellence in the education and skills industry.
Corporate Learning Group
- NIIT earned a total of 45 prestigious Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Awards, 2022 jointly with customers including 25 gold awards, 12 silver awards and 8 bronze awards.
- NIIT earned four prestigious Learning Technologies awards, 2022 as follows
- Gold for Best Use of Blended Learning - Commercial Sector (International) – MetLife Distribution Academy
- Silver for best use of learning data analytics to impact business performance – MetLife Distribution Academy
- Silver for best learning technologies project - commercial sector (international) – MetLife Distribution Academy
- Silver for excellence in the design of learning content - commercial sector (International) - Anglo American Elimination of Fatalities
- NIIT has been named to Training Industry's 2022 Top 20 IT and Technical Training Companies List.
- NIIT was ranked #2 overall among the prestigious HRO Today Baker’s Dozen for Learning and Development and named a Leader in the Nelson Hall Learning BPS 2021
- NIIT earned 3 Learning Technologies Awards and 2 LPI Learning awards including the Gold Learning Giveback award.
- NIIT was featured as a Training Industry Top 20 Company for Learning Services, Custom Content, IT Training and Experiential Learning in 2021.
NIIT was named to the Training Industry 2022 Top 20 Experiential Learning Technologies Companies List for 2022