6 Reasons to Deep Skill with StackRoute’s Full Stack Product Engineering Program
By NIIT Editor
Published on 10/10/2019
Should you take up just any job or a fulfilling job-linked deep skilling program with a minimum assured CTC of Rs. 5LPA? The choice might seem a bit tough right now. But if chosen wisely, it might pay off heavily.
True, there are several companies giving out many programs to upskill you for a better future. However, either they take too much time or their modules and schedules to not agree with you. So here is us, telling you that why you should join StackRoute’s new Full Stack Product Engineering program and give your 19-weeks to their completely interactive and immersive experience.
A Little Background
StackRoute is a venture of NIIT Ltd that focuses especially on making its learners day-1 ready to take up any product development and digital transformation projects. Until now, we have deep skilled 2000+ professionals and helped them pave their way to a successful career in the IT industry.
Here is why students should opt for the Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Product Engineering:
1. It is a virtual learning program with a duration of 19 weeks. The precise learning and deep skilling during the tenure of the program are backed on more practical experiences rather than theoretical knowledge. You gain skills similar to a working professional with 2 years of experience.
2. Assured placement with a Full Stack Product Engineer salary of minimum CTC of ₹5LPA makes it a positive choice. The varied job opportunities open for a learner post this program are Product Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Java Developer and Back-end Developer. Furthermore, it provides all learners with the certification of completion of the program that is highly valued in the software industry.
3. Another feature of the program is its financial aid for the payment of the fees in instalments in the Pay After You Earn model. However, if you’re not employed by the end of this program, you get exempted from paying any of the remaining instalments of the Program Fee.
4. The program develops you as a Full Stack Product Engineer with its proven pedagogy which is worth to your time and money in every way. It aims at stimulating the learning process and developing the learner into a full-stack engineer. The mentors work alongside you to make you a market competent professional. Thus, assuring you a safe place with renowned companies as a Full Stack Engineer.
5. The curriculum has been designed by industry practitioners themselves to deliver the core understanding and application of multiple technologies and tools. Our mentors work with you to help you develop a professional skill set that will help you land a Full Stack Product Engineering role.
6. The program will enable you to build, test, integrate, package, deploy and release non-trivial Web apps by combining multiple programming languages, tools, and engineering practices.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
● Engineering students and IT Graduates, or working professionals with equal to or less than 2 years of experience.
● A score of 60% or more in 10th, 12th, graduation will be considered for admission.
Batches start soon. To know more and apply for the program, visit https://bit.ly/2ZC3G1s
Post Graduate Programme in Full Stack Software Engineering
Gain expertise in front-end, back-end, web development, application development and software development technologies at different levels, which provides an edge over others in the extremely demanding field of software development. Start with a CTC of guaranteed Rs 3 LPA*
18 weeks full time