GST Using Tally.ERP9
- Total Duration 44 Hours
- Course Type Classroom
Embedded Tally certificate
Industry Veteran Faculty
- Understand the concepts of GST and also implement the same as per statutory obligations
- Learn processing and recording of GST transactions through Tally
- Program is mapped and embedded with Tally Online Certificate Exam on “GST Using Tally .ERP 9”
- Extensive Learning hours with 44 hours of classroom training along with real time practice on data sets for better learning and increased retention
Get in touch with us
Disclaimer: The aforementioned companies have no obligation to recruit NIIT students each year.
Rating & Reviews
Undergraduates and graduates looking to enter the accounting domain and understand the concepts and implementation of GST.
The course curriculum design covers all the major concepts of GST along with its implementation in Tally software. The course begins by acquainting the learner with the various taxation concepts and then progresses to the processing of GST transactions using Tally software, including processing and recording of advanced entries. The combination of GST concepts and Tally hands-on learning, delivered by industry experienced faculty makes this course unique.
Expert Faculty: Recognized practitioner experienced in related field interacting with students. Apart from guiding students on concepts and its implementation, he will pose challenges to learners to think through all the topics leading to better learning and increased retention.
Study Material: Students will be provided with study materials developed by Tally. Also students can refer to Tally reference materials to obtain answers to queries generated during the learning process.
Hands-on Learning: Apart from classroom hours, learners will be provided with dedicated machine room hours to practice their learnings on Tally software.
Topics covered will be: concepts on GST and the new indirect taxation structure, registration process under GST, maintenance of books of accounts, implementation of GST under diverse scenarios, recording advanced entries, migration to latest release of Tally.ERP9 etc.
There are as such no pre-requisites for enrolment except the eligibility criteria
- NIIT Certification to all learners completing the programme
- Name: GST Using Tally.ERP9
- Type: participation Certificate
- Tally certification to learners clearing the Tally Online Exam
- Name: GST using Tally.ERP9
- Type: E-Certificate from Tally
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
i. Clear understanding of GST and indirect taxation structure
ii. Knowledge of GST registration process
iii. Maintain book of accounts
iv. Implement GST under diverse scenarios
v. Recording advanced entries
vi. Migration to latest release of Tally.ERP9
Appointment with counsellor
GST Using Tally.ERP9