NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. With a strong focus on assuming leadership role in the Digital Learning World and to further accelerate NIIT's growth and profitability, the company has charted a focused business strategy to address the Digital Transformation needs for individuals and corporate customers by offering training and consulting to help them re-invent themselves & their organizations.
StackRoute, an NIIT venture, is a digital transformation partner for corporates to build multi-skilled full stack developers at scale. StackRoute provides disruptive IT learning solutions on programming, quality-engineering, data-science and digital architecture. Our immersive and remote programs are practitioner-led and outcome-oriented. Geared towards imparting deep skills in digital technologies, StackRoute works with multiple tier 1 IT companies, product engineering companies, and GICs towards transforming their workforce into full stack developers who can efficiently deliver digital transformation projects with ease.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Conducting technical trainings for fresher & experienced resources
• Content creation and upgradation i.e. preparing training material i.e. presentations, worksheets
• Developing, understanding and implementing different methods of measuring the effectiveness of training programs
• Delivering lectures & Conducting online lab sessions
• Coordinate with different teams regarding TNA(Training Need Analysis)
• Revising technical training programs according to organizational requirements
• Observe and evaluate results of training programs
• Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
Require Skill set (Any one of them)