StackRoute®– Who are we?
We are one of the best programming boot camps in the world. StackRoute’s goal is to produce the world’s best full stack programmers through an immersive product engineering based program. The core idea behind StackRoute is simple. To become a great programmer, one needs to write great programs. Great programs are written in a great environment where boundaries are pushed all the time. Great programming is impossible without fantastic engineering discipline. StackRoute is a place where people learn programming by building real, complex products.
Our charter is to work with emerging architecture paradigms and latest technologies. Here we work with React, Angular 2, Node, Express, Seneca, Mongo, Neo4J, Docker, Kubernetes and test automation frameworks at every layer. We are building Micro service based architectures, addressing just-in-time scalability across shared state and stateless paradigms and figuring out means of doing stream based computing at internet scales. Our dev environment is Agile, we do CI all the time and are quite particular about Devops.
Some of the leading organizations have chosen StackRoute to exclusively collaborate them in their digital learning initiatives. We run intensive boot camps in Bangalore and Chennai. Over the next 2 years we will expand with centers in the US and in China.
StackRoute is a NIIT initiative. We are well funded, have great customers and have a tremendous future.
To know more about us please click here.
Head of Engineering
Role details -
· 15-20 years of experience in software development
· Must have complete understanding of software development life cycle
· Must have experience in building large scale software products
· Must be able to work with Business leadership, clients directly
· Own the P&L of the Software unit
· Must be able to provide architectural guidance to the team
· Must manage the engineering, deliverables