- Total Duration 22 Hours
- Course Fees ₹ 3,850
- Course Type Classroom + Online
Classroom + app based learning
Industry Experience Faculty
Faculty Guidance through app
Hands-on application of tools
- Starts from the basics of digital marketing, No pre-requisites required
- Learn to create email marketing strategy and email marketing campaigns
- Extensive Learning hours with 22 hours of classroom training including the classroom assessment with additional 20 hours of online guided practice for better learning and increased retention
- Hybrid Learning with Guided practice & Weekly Practice quiz questions on the app along with the classroom sessions
- Hands-on course with practical application on real platforms
Get in touch with us
Disclaimer: The aforementioned companies have no obligation to recruit NIIT students each year.
i. A learner should be familiar with the Windows environment
ii. Able to read and comprehend English
1. Unique Curriculum: The course is designed to make one conversant with Digital Marketing and proficient in Email Marketing tools and techniques starting from the fundamentals of digital marketing.
2. Extensive hands-on skills: The student will gain competence through hands-on learning in the latest tools and techniques, which are being widely used in the Digital Marketing industry.
3. Online learning: Apart from the regular ILT classroom sessions, the students will have access to online learning and practice on Training.com and NIIT student app.
4. Expert Faculty: Faculty with experience of working in the Data Analytics industry will deliver the program. This will help the student understand the working environment and learn to apply concepts.
Expert Faculty: Experienced faculty in related field interacting with students. Apart from guiding students on concepts and its implementation, he will pose challenges to learners to think through all the topics leading to better learning and increased retention.
Study Material: Students will be provided with advanced study materials.
Hands-on Learning: Learners need to bring their laptops to the classroom for the session, where apart from the fundamental theoretical knowledge they are also given hands-on practice on various digital marketing scenarios.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Defining Brand Medium
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Mobile Marketing Plan
- Email Marketing Strategy
- List Acquisition and List Building Strategies
- Effective Email Design and Content
- Reports for an Email Campaign
- Email Automation
Have basic knowledge of working in the Windows environment and internet
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to: • Understand and have an overview of Digital Marketing • Create Email Marketing Strategy • Run Email Marketing Campaigns
Appointment with counsellor
( Excluding GST @ 18% )
Classroom + Online