Programming in R
- Total Duration 44 Hours
- Course Fees ₹ 7,700
- Course Type Classroom + Online
Classroom + app based learning
Industry Experience Faculty
Faculty Guidance through app
35 mn learners worldwide
- Learn the most popular tool for data analytics
- Start with the R basics, to advance Programming in R
- Hybrid Learning with Guided practice & Weekly Practice quiz questions on the app along with the classroom sessions
- Extensive Learning hours with 44 hours of classroom training including the classroom assessment with additional 42 hours of online guided practice for better learning and increased retention
Get in touch with us
Disclaimer: The aforementioned companies have no obligation to recruit NIIT students each year.
Undergraduates and graduates looking to enter the domain of data analytics and wanting to become hands-on with R programming.
1. Unique Curriculum : The course is designed to make one proficient in data analytics tool R , starting from the fundamentals and going onto application of the tool R which is one of the most widely used tools in the industry.
2. Extensive hands-on skills : The student will gain competence through hands-on learning in the latest technologies and tools, which are being widely used in the Data Analytics industry.
3. Online learning : Apart from the regular ILT classroom sessions, the students will have access to online learning and practice on Training.com and NIIT student app.
4. Hands-on Learning : Learners need to bring their laptops to the classroom for the session, where apart from the fundamental theoretical knowledge they are also given hands-on practice on various digital marketing scenarios.
Expert Faculty: Experienced faculty in related field interacting with students. Apart from guiding students on concepts and its implementation, he will pose challenges to learners to think through all the topics leading to better learning and increased retention.
Study Material: Students will be provided with advanced study materials in form of e-books.
Hands-on Learning: Apart from classroom hours, learners will be provided with dedicated machine room hours to practice their learnings on R.
- Have basic knowledge of working in the Windows environment and Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of Maths/Statistics upto Class XII
1. Graded Certificate
Only students successfully completing the program with a CWAP of >=50% will be awarded the Graded Certificate in “Programming in R”
2. Participation Certificate
Students who do not appear for the Appraisals or score a CWAP of < 50% will be issued only a Participation Certificate in “Programming in R”.
At the end of this program, the learner will be able to:
i. Getting hands-on with R Programming
ii. Working with datasets in R
iii. Visualization of data in R
Appointment with counsellor
Programming in R
( Excluding GST @ 18% )
Classroom + Online