ANIIT - Banking and Finance
- Total Duration 3 Years
- Course Type Instructor Led - Classroom + Lab
- Programme designed to make industry ready Banking and Finance professionals
- Programme can be done along with the college- making learners employable as soon as they graduate
- Well structured curriculum covering industry practice of BFSI industry
- Placement assistance at the end of the programme- chance to be employed with Top Banks and Finance companies
Get in touch with us
Disclaimer: The aforementioned companies have no obligation to recruit NIIT students each year.
- Class 12th appeared/college learners with class 10th and 12th scores >= 50
The design of the curriculum is path-breaking and includes several aspects, each one designed to build a strong foundation for the domain, and help the Learner gain an ability for constant learning, not just for his first job but for life.
- Dual Qualification- terms aligned with college schedule.
- Through Understanding of banking and finance industry that can be applied in the real life environment.
- Placement assistance
- Unique Curriculum: The programme covers almost all the important concepts of Banking and Finance. Instead of narrowing down on specific topics pertaining to specific functions, Learners will get a holistic understanding of the Banking and Finance, including thorough understanding of retail banking.
- Distinct Programme Design & Delivery Mechanism: The entire programme is classified into seven distinct terms that consist of modules/courses. The delivery for the entire career programme is flexible to help college learners to manage NIIT and College studies.
- Healthy Mix of Domain & Soft Skills: This programme intends to train not only the accounting concepts and proficiency in tools like Excel, Tally and Finacle to the Learners but also the soft skills like presentation skills, email etiquettes etc., which have assumed great importance in today’s accounting job roles.
- Extensive hands-on skills: The Learner will gain competence in important software and tools like Excel and Tally by extensive hands-on practice sessions, assignments and projects.
- Expert Faculty with domain knowledge will deliver the Programme. This will help the leaner to apply concepts in the real world.
- Placement Assisted Programme- Learners successfully completing all 7 Terms of the Programme and meeting Placement norms will be eligible for Placement Assistance and Learner will be facilitated for his/her first job; in accordance with the Learner Academic Policy.
The programme covers the concepts on banking and finance industry while also preparing students for career in Finance and accounting domain
Broad area of the topics in this curricular are:
- Using excel tools and techniques for financial accounting and statistical management.
- Corporate finance and management accounting
- Understanding the Global finance and accounting standards- GAAP and IndAS.
- Awareness of retail banking operations along with Finacle
- Professional skills
There are as such no pre-requisites for enrollments except the eligibility criteria which includes that the Learner should be an undergraduate and has to clear the online English communication exercise and interview.
The ANIIT Banking and Finance programme has 7 terms and in successful completion, learners will rececive graded certificate titled ANIIT - Banking and Finance
Learners can opt for lower level of titles and choose to upgrade at later point of time
Lower level titles are :
- Foundation Programme in Banking and Finance – covering Term1
- Professional Programme in Banking and Finance – covering Term1 and Term 2
- Advanced Programme in Banking and Finance – covering all Term 1, 2 and 3
- Diploma Programme in Finance and accounting- covering all Terms 1 to 4
Appointment with counsellor
ANIIT - Banking and Finance
Instructor Led - Classroom + Lab