ANIIT - Banking and Finance
- Total Duration 422 Hours
- Course Type Classroom + Online
Mapped to edX certifications by reputed universities
- Master Advanced Business Analytics & Tools to interpret financial reports
- Intensive Learning: Instructor led classroom training for 282 hours with online guided practice for 140 hours
- Comprehensive Programme mapped with Certification from IIM Bangalore by edX
Get in touch with us
Disclaimer: The aforementioned companies have no obligation to recruit NIIT students each year.
Undergraduate Learners from Accounting & Commerce stream who have completed Class XII and who want to have a rewarding career in Accounting domain.
The design of the curriculum is path-breaking and includes several aspects, each one designed to build a strong foundation for the domain, and help the Learner gain an ability for constant learning, not just for his first job but for life.
- Project-based learning helps the Learner apply his knowledge into projects that simulate real-world situations.
- Objective-driven sessions constantly keep the Learner and his mentor focused on the immediate task at hand while constantly ascending a well-defined spiral of learning.
- A telescopic laying out of the three Terms in each Career Series Program provide a clear line of sight and a pursuit of a destination and shall give confidence to the Learner on the end objectives.
- Guided Practice (GP) offers every Learner an opportunity to polish his learning at a pace that is comfortable for him. In a stress-free environment, Guided Practice enables the Learner to also go beyond the classroom inputs and build more practice hours– something that his potential employers will find valuable and different. Guided Practice is technology based and can be undertaken at Learner’s convenience, at home or any other stress free environment. It is embedded within the Program between the Terms.
- Unique Curriculum: The program covers almost all the important concepts of Accounting. Instead of narrowing down on specific topics pertaining to specific functions, Learners will get a holistic understanding of the Accounting domain, including the latest trends in Business Analytics.
- Distinct Program Design & Delivery Mechanism: The entire program is classified into three distinct terms that consist of modules/courses. The delivery for the entire career program is customized for the convenience of the undergraduate segment.
- Healthy Mix of Technical Skills & Soft Skills: This program intends to train not only the accounting concepts and proficiency in tools like Excel and Tally to the Learners but also the soft skills like presentation skills, email etiquettes etc., which have assumed great importance in today’s accounting job roles.
- Extensive hands-on skills: The Learner will gain competence in important software and tools like Excel and Tally by extensive hands-on practice sessions, assignments and projects.
- Guided Practice: Apart from the regular Instructor Led Training (ILT) classroom sessions, the Learners will have access to online lessons on Training.com, which will be available on a self-paced mode.
- Expert Faculty with domain knowledge will deliver the Program. This will help the leaner to apply concepts in the real world.
- Placement Assisted Program- . Learners successfully completing all 3 Terms of the Program and meeting Placement norms will be eligible for Placement Assistance and Learner will be facilitated for his/her first job; in accordance with the Learner Academic Policy.
Topics covered will be : Introduction to Accounting Concepts (including Double Entry Book Keeping System), Excel Tools & Techniques for Accounting, Computerized Accounting using Tally.ERP 9, Introduction to Taxation (IT, TDS, GST), Taxation using Tally.ERP 9, Awareness of Retail Banking Products & Processes, Advanced Business Analytics & Tools (Statistical Tools & Techniques), Global Accounting Concepts & GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles),Corporate Finance & Management Accounting, Advanced Accounting Concepts (Depreciation, Payroll Processing and Rectification of Errors), MS-Office Skills & Professional Skills etc.
There are as such no pre-requisites for enrollments except the eligibility criteria (which includes that the Learner should be an undergraduate student in Accounting and Commerce stream).
There are 3 Program Titles that the Learner can enrol for within the Accounting & Business Analytics Program:
- Foundation Program in Accounting & Business Analytics – covering Term1 and Guided Practice1
- Professional Program in Accounting & Business Analytics – covering Term1 and Term 2; Guided Practice1 and Guided Practice2.
- Advanced Program in Accounting & Business Analytics – covering all Term 1, 2 and 3; Guided Practice1 and Guided Practice2.
Appointment with counsellor
ANIIT - Banking and Finance
Classroom + Online