- Permission To Use Information On This Website
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Payment Gateway
- Payment Mechanism
- General Disclaimer
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website:
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term NIIT shall refer to NIIT Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.niit.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by NIIT.
- NIIT may terminate a User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. NIIT may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of NIIT. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to NIIT. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from NIIT. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. NIIT is a registered trademark of NIIT Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from NIIT Limited.
- NIIT does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- NIIT does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through NIIT's Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. NIIT expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- NIIT shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User's computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- NIIT may change or discontinue any aspect of its Web site at any time, including its content or features. NIIT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will NIIT be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use NIIT's Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold NIIT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. NIIT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- NIIT makes no warranty that : (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to NIIT. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. NIIT reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that NIIT is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. NIIT is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NIIT is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
FeedbackUnless expressly provided otherwise by NIIT, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to NIIT through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and NIIT's property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to NIIT, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to NIIT of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. NIIT shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
Permission to use information/ materials on this WebsitePermission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by NIIT in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of NIIT or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this Web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of NIIT is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Governing Law and JurisdictionAny dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and New Delhi Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
Payment GatewayPayment Gateway means and includes any of the following for the purpose of this Agreement:
- Transecute Pvt. Ltd.
- PaySeal (ICICI)
- Eliteral Payment Gateway
- Team VII Payment Gateway CitiBank HDFC
Payment MechanismOur payment mechanism is completely secured, backed by VeriSign’s 128 bit SSL encryption technology. All payments of transactions regarding any services or products offered by NIIT shall be through ICICI Bank. Where Subscription Fees accrue it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the NIIT to the User.
The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of the NIIT on the dispute. In the event of NIIT’s deciding the dispute in the User’s favor, the NIIT shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the NIIT shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
General DisclaimerThe documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. NIIT may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. NIIT makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this website for any purpose. All documents and graphics are provided "as is". NIIT hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event, NIIT and/or its licensor/ supplier shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if NIIT is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.