This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable Information Technology laws and the amended provisions thereto pertaining to electronic records in various allied statutes as amended pursuant to the Information Technology laws. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.
Your use of NIIT MTS’ services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by NIIT MTS under a separate written Your use of NIIT MTS’ services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by NIIT MTS under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and NIIT MTS. This document pertains to NIIT Learning Systems Limited means a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956, whose registered office is at registered office at Plot No. 85, Sector-32 Institutional Area, Gurugram-122001 and doing business as NIIT Managed Training Services (“NIIT MTS”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and all its subsidiaries.
- The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website:
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term NIIT MTS shall refer to NIIT Learning Systems Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.niit.com, www.niitmts.com, and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by NIIT.
- NIIT MTS may terminate a user’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. NIIT MTS may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of NIIT MTS. The software, text, images, graphics, video, and audio used on this site belong to NIIT MTS. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted, or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from NIIT MTS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. NIIT MTS is a registered trademark of NIIT Learning Systems Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from NIIT Learning Systems Limited.
- NIIT MTS does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- NIIT MTS does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third-party Sites which have links through NIIT MTS’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products, and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. NIIT MTS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
NIIT MTS shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- NIIT MTS may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. NIIT MTS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will NIIT MTS be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use NIIT MTS’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may
not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold NIIT MTS harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. NIIT MTS disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of such information.
- NIIT MTS makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to NIIT MTS. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. NIIT MTS reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that NIIT MTS is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. NIIT MTS is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and
advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NIIT MTS is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Unless expressly provided otherwise by NIIT MTS, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to NIIT MTS through or in association with the Site shall be considered non-confidential and NIIT MTS’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information, or materials to NIIT MTS, the visitor of the Site agrees to a no-charge assignment to NIIT MTS of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information, or materials. NIIT MTS shall be free to use, copy, publish or distribute such comments, feedback, information, or materials on an unrestricted basis without accounting to the visitor of the Site.
Permission to use information/ materials on this Website
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy, limited portions of the materials published by NIIT MTS in this web site for the sole purpose of using material/information contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, adopted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of NIIT MTS or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials/ information on this website, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of NIIT MTS is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT MTS. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT MTS. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes. All contents on this site are protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information on this web site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from NIIT MTS. Visitors or users are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of the use of this website or in connection therewith shall be governed by Laws of India and New Delhi Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.
Payment Gateway means and includes any of the following for the purpose of this Agreement:
- Transecute Pvt. Ltd.
- PaySeal (ICICI)
- Eliteral Payment Gateway
- Team VII Payment Gateway CitiBank HDFC
“Amendment” means amendment made by NIIT MTS in the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Our payment mechanism is completely secured, backed by VeriSign’s 128 bit SSL encryption technology. All payments of transactions regarding any services or products offered by NIIT MTS shall be through ICICI Bank. Where Subscription Fees accrue it shall be payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) issued by the NIIT MTS to the User.
The Subscription Fees shall be paid by the User on demand. In case the user disputes the same for any reason whatsoever, he/she shall make the payment towards the Subscription Fees accrued subject to the decision of NIIT MTS on the dispute. In the event of NIIT MTS’s deciding the dispute in the User’s favor, the NIIT MTS shall refund to the User any excess amount paid by the User free of interest.
Any delay in the payment by the User of any sums due under this Agreement, the NIIT MTS shall have the right to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the date the payment became due until the date of final payment by the User.
The documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. NIIT MTS may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. NIIT MTS makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this website for any purpose. All documents and graphics are provided “as is”. NIIT MTS hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event, NIIT MTS and/or its licensor/ supplier shall not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if NIIT MTS is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.