Project Delivery Manager
Job Purpose - NIIT USA Inc. is seeking qualified full time Instructors to delivery onsite classes for its client in Aerospace manufacturing at locations mentioned below.
● Saint Louis MO (St Louis region)
● San Antonio TX
● Cecil Field FL (near Jacksonville, FL)
● Mesa AZ
● Ridley Park PA (Philadelphia)
● Southern California (El Segundo and Huntington Beach)
● Florida (Kennedy Space Center, Ft. Walton Beach, and Cecil Field)
● Huntsville AL
Required Qualification and Experience:
Aerospace Manufacturing Instructors
● A combination of 5 years of hands-on experience with satellite, space or aircraft manufacturing or maintenance (military/commercial).
● Formal education (military/A&P) in aircraft manufacturing or maintenance is preferred.
● Ability to conduct and perform training or solutions using the appropriate medium and method (classroom, computer-based training [CBT], distance learning, simulations, on-the-job [OJT], coaching, job-aids) to satisfy business needs and requirements. Assesses and tests the competence of employees in performing tasks requiring certification or qualification to comply with government and organizational standards and specifications.
Initial Training and Recertification in the below subjects:
Assembly and Mechanical
Bond and Ground
Electrical and Electronics
Machinery and Tooling
Manufacturing Process and Documents
Manufacturing Quality and Management
Processing and Finishes
Sealing and Sealants
Informal training, OJT or Consulting
In addition to Training deliver, the instructor would also be responsible for facilitation of paper and web based (E-Test) recertification assessments using client supplied skill checks, lab areas, materials and equipment following predefined assessment processes in accordance with local work instructions
Additional Program Experience (If needed):
● Able to obtain security / NASA clearances (where applicable)
● Aircraft / Aerospace Platform Mandatory Requirements.
● Instructors must have prior experience with the applicable Program(s) (AH-64, CH-47, Satellites, Space, F-18, F-15, etc.).
● 5 years’ experience in F-18 systems and troubleshooting
● 3 years’ experience in AH-64 (Apache) systems and troubleshooting
● 3 years’ experience with Military Tech Orders / Manuals
● 3 years’ experience in NASA 8739 and J-STD 1-5 & Addendum 6
Industry standard qualification examples-
● Instructor must have, or be able to obtain, J-STD-001 CIT Instructor Certification (with Space Addendum) and/or IPC-7711/IPC-7721, IPC-A-610, IPC/WHMA-A-620 (with Space Addendum) instructor certifications (CIT). Instructor should also possess or be able to obtain a NASA 8739.1 / NASA 8739.2 / NASA 8739.3 / NASA 8739.4 / NASA 8739.5 level B instructor certification.
● Airframe and Power plant License
Interested people can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org