This article is about Cloud Computing
Cloud Computing Roles You Must Explore
By NIIT Editorial
Published on 18/03/2021
The cloud computing market in India is a promising prospect for both investors and entrepreneurs alike. Within the sub-continent, the market size, as per a few reports, will reach a valuation of INR 196.46 billion by 2026. Another indicator of this growth is the variety of roles for the labor pool. Here is a checklist of the top jobs that the cloud computing market has to offer:
This job is administrative in nature where the professional is responsible for setting up a relationship between the cloud vendor and B2B customers. Their responsibilities are as follows:
- Setting up service level agreements between parties.
- Creating competitive packages as per the emerging trends in the market.
- Ensuring industry-standard, post-sales services are meted to the customer and timely payments on the part of the same.
Cloud Product Manager
Their job is to see that they offer up-to-date product catalogues shuffling and adding new offerings as per the demand. Business analysis and feasibility studies are a staple part of their resume. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Product development and strategize for sustaining competition
- Test and see the viability of products
- Internalize training for upcoming products
Cloud Security Manager
They are responsible for the regulation and implementation of security standards. The below mentioned KRAs should give you an elaborate view of their day to day workings:
- Secure the cloud computing architecture.
- Identifying scope for improvement as per advancement in technology.
- Often, they oversee the implementation of security layers for the customers.
Cloud System Administrator
They ensure an error-free implementation of all cloud services. A cloud system administrator assures resourceful extension of the cloud infrastructure to the customer.
- Configure the cloud platform as per the demand of the customer.
- Be adept at setting up public/private clouds.
They engineer the systems as per the demand specifications of the user undertaking coding, quality testing, and debugging of cloud systems. Their responsibilities are as follows:
- Create cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot system in instances of downtimes
- Maintain a log of operations and key procedures
Become a Cloud Computing Specialist
Cloud is a multifarious domain to work in, and with edge computing and distributed computing taking shape globally, signs are that it would continue to remain so. StackRoute’s higher education programs in cloud computing are designed to lend you a cutting edge in the white-collar labour market:
- Advanced Post Graduate Programme in Cloud Computing & DevOps
- Post Graduate Program in Cloud Computing
- Foundation Program in IT Infrastructure Security
This acclaimed venture of NIIT has its root in the industry-recognized software engineering programs with the same level of training delivery now being extended towards cloud computing.
Get in touch with our career counselors for a detailed brief.
Advanced PGP in Cloud Computing and DevOps
Become an industry-ready StackRoute Certified Cloud IT DevOps Engineer and get skilled to acquire all the critical competencies required from the foundational system administration, cloud administration and DevOps skills.
Flexible Payment Option