This article is about Digital Marketing
A Complete Guide To White Hat SEO
By NIIT Editorial
Published on 05/11/2021
Google Algorithm is a tricky aspect for companies globally. Everyone is in a rush to make the best of the knowledge they have procured about the Google algorithm and implement it into their website’s backlink to take a better place on the SERP. For any business to succeed, search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most crucial organic marketing strategies. Search Engine Journal reports the stats that,
Forty-nine percent of digital marketers report a search strategy focused on delivering organic results and greater returns on investment (ROI) compared to other paid marketing methods.
As per an SEO expert, each year, Google processes over 2 trillion searches. The company alone uses over 200 metrics to rank websites. Even if you are not an expert in understanding these metrics, it is always advisable to seek a Pg program in digital marketing or explore several advanced digital marketing courses or training. It would help you appraise the enormous traffic Google, and other search engines handle every day.
What is a White Hat SEO?
A white hat SEO is a practice that involves optimizing your website for search engine results pages (SERPs) while being in line with the SEO guidelines laid down by Google. It is an SEO fundamental strategy that aims to improve the ranking of a web page on the search engine. White Hat SEO makes sure that one does not neglect or look for finding loopholes inside the Google Algorithm, which is a strict unethical practice.
It is possible to learn to implement this SEO strategy with the help of digital marketing training, or you can look for agencies that specialize in providing White Hat SEO services. Throughout this article, we will take a comprehensive look at the White Hat SEO fundamentals and deeply analyze why implementing it is the best SEO practice for incorporating excellent marketing strategies that assist in lead conversion.
How can White Hat SEO Benefit your Web Page?
You must understand that everything needs an order for anyone to find the information they are looking for, and that’s why Google Algorithm intends to make the search engine a dedicated space. SEO experts are hired explicitly by companies to implement SEO tactics. There is a mad rush amongst companies desperately seeking individuals or agencies who can help them employ White Hat SEO, an effective strategy to retain organic growth. Companies perform data analysis to understand where they are lacking to maintain customers. It is an essential practice for any firm looking to be in the game for long, and that’s where White Hat SEO comes into play.
SEO experts implement many strategies to ensure that the backlinks are in line to meet the needs of getting an appropriate rank on the SERP. When the search results have a proper order on the web, it will make more sense for the searchers to find a result quickly. Moreover, it is a step towards making your website a user-friendly space for your audience and providing them with relevant content that they have been looking for instead of surfing aggressively on the search engine.
White Hat SEO makes sure that you use authentic strategies which promote your web page for all the right reasons. While analyzing data on the internet, Google keeps tweaking its SEO policies now and then. Also, SEO fundamentals keep changing, making it all the more important for companies to keep their websites updated. That’s why White Hat SEO does an excellent job where with a little bit of patience, the growth retaining aspects prove to be fruitful. There are no spam techniques here, only implementing methods and approaches that bring regular users to your web page because they know you have the answer to their particular question.
Other than this, if you look for any advanced digital marketing course or training, you will find out that any White Hat SEO agency or SEO expert will be able to help a business web page in the following ways:
- Protecting you from any Algorithm Mal Practice gives you that goodwill on the web.
- Once your SEO expert implements the White Hat SEO practices, you will save much time by not looking for loopholes to violate Google Algorithm.
- It helps a lot in branding and networking on the web bringing authentic leads for better company sales.
- It is easier to understand and implement by any of the employees in the company even if they are not SEO experts or have never opted for a Pg in Digital Marketing.
What Are The Different White Hat SEO Techniques?
- Since blog posts on your website are the most significant source of leads or enticing traffic onto your landing page, stop adding much fluff into your content that distracts your audience from the point of discussion or strays them away from the topic.
- The superior White Hat SEO technique is to understand keyword placement into your content, whether a blog post or a backlink. You cannot let Google know that you know how web pages are ranked on the search engine. Go with the flow and disseminate keywords evenly into the content.
- Know your audience and appropriately follow the User Intent: Informational, Commercial, Navigational, and Transactional.
- White Hat SEO technique strategy involves making your website mobile-friendly. No one carries their desktop or laptop all the time. What they have with them is their smartphone, and they would use it for every search query. Hence, make your web page as mobile-friendly and user-friendly as possible. Your SEO expert and web developer can help you with this.
- White Hat SEO strategies specifically involve adding a Meta description to describe the content of your web page. It doesn't matter whether it's a blog, an e-commerce site, a regular business website, or a landing page; all web pages have a page title and a meta description. In contrast, page title keywords specify what your web page is about to search engines and audiences.
- An inbound link is a link pointing to your website, landing page, or blog from a third party. SEO experts emphasize the importance of inbound links when evaluating the ranking of websites. Hence, the website crawlers will recognize your site as an authority on the subject, and your search engine rank keeps improving when your website receives more inbound links.
- A website's navigation or data analysis, also known as its internal link architecture, refers to the links, layout, and other features that help users navigate your site. It makes it as easy as possible for users to find things on your website.
- A website's speed is one of its most essential aspects that is done with proper data analysis. Your chances of generating leads and converting visitors increase when your web pages load faster.
If you want your business to thrive in the longer run, successful SEO strategies are crucial. All business sizes need to employ White Hat SEO. You can always learn more about White Hat SEO by opting for the best digital marketing training or course, but experiential learning works the best in the longer run.
Full Stack Digital Marketing Programme
Be job-ready! Earn a min. CTC of ₹3LPA with this placement-assured program*
Day 1 Job-Ready
Placement Assured Program*